For city related questions, contact 311 by phone or email where you’ll be issued a case # which can be used for follow-up and problem resolution.


Phone:  416-392-2489

311 is able to help with any of the following issues:

  • Waste Collection & Bins
  • Water & Sewage
  • Roads
  • Sidewalks
  • Trees
  • Parks
  • Parking

For concerns surrounding safety, you’re encouraged to contact Toronto Police Services at the non-emergency line @ 416 808-2222.

  • Suspicious Activity
  • Noise Complaints
  • Graffiti
  • Drunk Driving
  • Lewd Behavior

For ongoing community safety concerns, please visit 55 division at 101 Coxwell Avenue to pick up a Community Complaint Form.  Detail your concerns on the form and submit it back to 55 division.  You will be assigned a Community Response Officer who will provide you with a follow-up and/or resolution within 6 weeks.  For any unresolved issues, feel free to contact 55 division’s Crime Prevention Officer, P.C. Rob McDonald at 416-808-5579 or on twitter @TPSOfficerRob.

The City Councillor for Ward 32 is Mary-Margaret McMahon.  She can be reached at:


Phone:  416-392-1376


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s